Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Late night thoughts

She enters deeply
Deep into wetness touching my soul manipulating my mind gripping my thighs providing pleasure although it sometimes turns to pain
Damn it feels so good
Good to be held
Nice to be touched
Intense when I'm grabbed and fucked by her words
her fingers and her tongue
Fucked when she's leaves me and I'm feeling done; depleted but not empty
She enters me deeply
Sliding in my river ; drinking my water
Sucking my lips and playing with my tongue
My words can cut her like a knife
My tongue reminds her just how slick I am out of the mouth enjoying the sweet taste of her insides
Her mountains fall into my mouth 
I flick my tongue against her rocks
I caress her softness and run my fingers through her hair 
It's okay to be vulnerable, needy and freaky with me 
Safely wrapped between my thighs and even closer to my heart
That stops when she isn't near
Beats when we are connected like her hands against my ass as she grabs my hips 
The release of my milk ......when she gets deep inside
not just inside my thighs but also in my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel to leave your comments.