Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Intrigued

Let me open your mind
Matter of fact let me pick your brain
I want to know you better than you know yourself
Your words are intriguing
Conversation entertaining and always full of education
You make learning fun
Time stops for a moment
Well maybe it feels like the time stops for a moment when I'm in your presence
The essence of you
Your strength
Your persistence to be successful
I dig your efforts
Your clothing style; sassy
Hair; flawless, even when you don't think you're looking your best
You don't have to impress me physically
Your mind has caught me
You're nurturing
A woman of many trades and don't even know it
You’re  heaven sent; made in Gods image
A great woman and the best mom I've seen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel to leave your comments.