Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Morning Mood

Come here baby let me nibble on your ear
Pushing your body against the wall I trace your spine with my fingers
Pressing my pelvis against your curvaceous chocolate drums
Grabbing your breasts I can feel your heartbeat thumping
Your breath heavy telling me you want me to make you cum
Turning your body to face me I kiss and lick each and every tattoo as I place my fingers deep inside of you
Feeling your ocean our lip lock tasting your tongue as your cum runs down my palm
Biting your thick bottom lip I smiling seductively
I get onto my knees spreading your thighs and kissing them softly
I taste and lick slowly
Pressing my head deeper in between your lips
I an covered in wetness suckling softly
Your legs tremble and shake with each and every taste

I enjoy the taste of you
Careful not to waste a drop
I indulge in the feeling of your lips against the crevices of my lips
Clit against the tip of my tongue
You moan
I increase the intensity
Your body starts to groove to my tempo
Releasing your pleasures nice..... and........ slow


1 comment:

  1. I loved it. I cannot wait to read more from you. Its like you put your reader in the position as though there are there feeling every emotion hat is happening.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel to leave your comments.