Monday, January 23, 2017

Untitled

I was lost in my misery
Trapped by opinion
Rebellious because of judgement
No  more will I cripple my mind to appease another
No more will I sacrifice happiness based on another's opinion
I cannot satisfy another and claim happiness

The chains are broken from caring for others depiction of me
My perception is all that matters
Happiness is found in oneself not in others
 I fought a fight in a battle that wasn't my own
Wanting to fit in where I did not belong

The journey set for me is not for others to approval
My blessing has been made especially for me
My strength is intimidating
My mind is my weapon
His image resides in me
I will no longer open myself up for others created glory for me
I was not placed here to take part in others catastrophe's





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel to leave your comments.